Given that I am a Wedding Videographer and that my wife and just I got married last year on October 19, 2014 at Stern Grove in San Francisco; we have extensive knowledge on who is out there, what to watch out for, and what makes our preferred vendors so unique compared to all the other professionals in the industry. We did so much research and work on our own Bay Area Wedding that we wanted to share our experience and knowledge with you to make it easier on your wedding planning process and to support the local businesses we trust and were very happy with.
Below we have compiled a list of our favorite and most trusted Wedding Vendors in the San Francisco Bay Area. These are people who we either hired for our own wedding and subsequently did an amazing job or with whom we have worked closely with on other people’s weddings. We chose these people based on four key components: Artistic Nature (Quality Hand Crafted Product), Professionalism, Personality, and Budget. We hope you enjoy working with these amazing people as much as we did and please tell them that Silvana and Wilson sent you!
- Photography: Nathan Larimer of Winter Tree Studios (All photos below besides the ring shot are by Nathan Larimer)
- Photography: Kylie Chevalier
- Wedding / Event Planning: Danielle Walker of Kai Squared Events
- Flowers: Lisa Krylov of Not Just Flowers
- Cake / Pastries: Jennifer Millar of Sweet Adeline Bakery
- Cake / Pastries: Gary Rulli of Emporio Rulli
- Macarons / Dessert Station: Chantal Guillon
- Food / Catering: Karen Simmons of Whole Foods Catering in San Rafael ; Karen.Simmons@wholefoods.com
- Jewelry / Ring Design: Kendra Renee Jewelry
- Photo Booth: Ross Andrews of Exposure Photo Booth
- Rehearsal Dinner Restaurant: Ryan Maxey of Naked Lunch
- Wedding Dress / Bridal Boutique: Janene’s Bridal